Changes to my study programme

When I started studying, I thought that, since it’s the university, the subjects would be more focused on my career, but they weren´t, I know that we need to learn the basics before entering in more dense things, but I would like to know how I’m going to use this information in the future. I know it’s difficult, but that’s something I would like to change.

I think that the workload and the length of studies are excessive in some subjects, because of all the information we are receiving, we are going to use perhaps half of it, maybe I’m wrong, but, as I said before, I would like if they show how I will use that information in the future.

I haven’t seen the faculty facilities yet, only the labs, so I don’t have too much to say about it.

With the pandemic, all my classes were online, so the use of technology was crucial, it wasn't that bad, but sometimes there were problems with the pages or the connection that wouldn't have happened if we were in “normal” classes.

I think the teaching method is fine, the only issue is that some teachers don't listen to their students, and I think that's bad, not that I have much to say, but I've seen how some teachers ignore the problems of some of their students and that's really disappointing, we are people too, and we deserve respect as anyone else.


Comentarios

  1. Hi,

    I agree with you in the ponit that sometimes, for pandemic issue, a lot of students have problems with connection to internet and also some of them do not have the oportunity to have a computer or a internet conection

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Totally agree!!! workload and the length of studies are excessive in most of the subjects

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The workload is very excessive, especially considering that in this pandemic we are not receiving the information as before.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi, I totally agree with you, I feel that some subjects are unnecessary for the career, but well, I guess they will serve some purpose.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

My future job

The best Holiday/Concert I've had