Time travel to the future

Honestly, I’ve never thought about travel to the future, at least not at a certain time in the future, but if I have to answer, I would like to visit Chile in the 2060, mainly because I would like to see how my family is doing at that time.

So many things had been happening in my family in these few years, not really good things, so I hope that they will be fine in the future. Of course, it would be interesting to see how I will be in the future, I don’t know what kind of life I will have but I like to think that I will be happy at least.

I would also like to see how the world will be in the future, a lot of things can happen in 38 years, maybe the people will finally know how to respect each other or maybe there will be less poverty or maybe there will be no more pollution, it would be nice if all of these things become true in the future.

Another thing I would like to see in the future is the technology, right now the technology has improved a lot, so I think that in 38 years the technology would be able to help the environment, like with more eco-friendly technologies, that way the levels of pollution would decrease drastically.

I wouldn't like to stay there, there is a lot of people who probably won't be there, and I need all the time I have to spend it with the ones I love, there will be enough time for me to enjoy that future when I become old.

Comentarios

  1. you are right, the future for the future me, that's a good conclusion

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Is very interesting, baceuse, between lines, you want let a planet for the future generations

    ResponderBorrar
  3. the future will always be interesting, but I agree with you it's much better to live the present!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello, I like it, think the same as I would like to see the technology that will be in the country in the future.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

My future job

The best Holiday/Concert I've had