My pets

A couple of months ago, me and my family adopted a dog, I wasn’t sure if it would be a good idea, but my family decided to do it anyways, she was so little back then, she only was one month old!

Her face was black with some small white spots and her body was almost completely white, my niece called her “Manchita” because she had a little black circle on her back, and just like that she had a name, now she have a few more of those black spots on her fur but that just make her cuter.

She was so little that she could completely fit in my hand. The first days she didn’t know how to walk, even drink water was difficult for her, so we had to help her with everything she needed. But few days later she started drinking water by herself and started walking, it was so funny when she started running because her feet moved so fast but she was barely moving.



At first, I wasn’t fully interested in her, but as time went by, I started loving her so much. Maybe it was because I took care of her, but she completely stole my heart.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

My future job

The best Holiday/Concert I've had