A country I would like to visit

Norway

With the current situation, is difficult to travel to other countries, but if I had the chance, I would like to visit Norway. This is a beautiful country full of interesting activities to do and places to go.

Norway is known for its beautiful sights, like the Northern Lights and frozen peaks, there are a lot of activities related to this topic, which make it the perfect place for photography lovers. I, personally, would love to try silent whale watching, it is an incredible experience and an amazing opportunity to be near these majestic creatures. 


There are also activities for those who like more intense experiences, like husky sledding or reindeer sledding. There is also a ferry that leaves you in Lyngen Alps, where you can take a snowmobile safari and travel through spectacular valleys and frozen peaks, it is definitely an unforgettable experience.


I would like to live in Norway because there is a tradition of building in wood, Norway has huge forests and wood is easy to get, that's why the majority of the buildings and handicrafts are made from this material.





Comentarios

  1. Hi! I would also like to live in Noruega, it's a beautiful and peaceful place.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love Norway too, but not as a place to live, i would like to visit it as a tourist and try the silent whale watching, like you.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi! Norway is a beautiful country, I would like to see the northern lights

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello, postals of Norway are beauty because we see many colors from auroras or for buildings. Whales are nice animals, i would like to be near a whale for l listen to their song

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Leo! Norway it´s a very beautiful place, I love it.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hello! Norway is really beautiful, the Northern Lights are really a wonder of nature

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My future job

The best Holiday/Concert I've had