My future job

For a long time, I didn’t know what kind of job I wanted, and even now I’m not too sure, but I always knew that working in an office wasn’t for me. I don’t know why but I've never liked the idea of being an office-worker, I find it boring and monotonous.

I’m not a big fan of outdoor activities, I feel more comfortable indoors, and it’s weird because when I was a kid, I used to spend most of my time out of home, maybe I’m too lazy now hehe.

I like to travel, but I don’t think It would be the same if the reason of that trip was work. For me, traveling is a way to disconnect from all and just enjoy the trip, that’s why I wouldn’t like to travel for work.

Right now, I’m studying Chemistry and Pharmacy. At first, I wasn’t too sure of what I wanted to study, so I just decided to study something that I didn’t find boring. Now I think I like it haha, I don’t now, but it’s not that bad so I hope I made a good decision.

I don’t know what will come in the future, but I hope that, if everything goes well, I can proudly say that I don’t have any regrets. There’s no harm in dreaming haha.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! I feel more comfortable in indoors activities too , but sometimes It can be stressful and boring.

    ResponderBorrar

  2. Working indoors still has it's advantage and it's more fun to do activities outside that aren't related to work.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello ... you chose an excellent path and an excellent career. I am a Biochemist and will soon be a Pharmaceutical Chemist and both are careers that I love very much. As a Pharmaceutical Chemist you can do many things outdoors ... just imagine the possibilities ...

    ResponderBorrar
  4. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello! I hope you do great! It is a very entertaining career it has its difficulties but I feel that it is worth it :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

The best Holiday/Concert I've had