Childhood series

When I was a kid, we only had national TV, and for a while we didn’t have a TV. But back then I liked to watch The Simpsons with my sister when we came back from school. I remember that there weren’t a lot of episodes, so some days they repeated the same episode that I had watch the day before, this wasn’t a problem for me since I never got tired from watching it.

I used to watch it pretty often, almost every day, but now I don’t watch The Simpsons anymore, actually I’m not a big fan of TV programs. When I was a kid, I found it fascinating because it was something new and entertaining, but now I don’t feel it like that anymore, maybe because I’m older now. Whenever I remember those times, I feel like, back then, I was so happy with so little, like if I just needed to watch an episode of The Simpsons with my sister to be happy.

Now I’m more into games or movies than series or cartoons, but sometimes, when I found a series that I really like, then I watch it to the end. I think I need to work on that haha.

Comentarios

  1. what a beautiful reflection you made, truly as a child one is very happy with little, cute moments or a few small gestures, making a big impact.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I believe that The Simpsons marked an entire generation, no matter how old you are. I also laughed a lot with this series ...

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A country I would like to visit

My future job

The best Holiday/Concert I've had